Requires Custom Tuning
If you’ve been in the Subaru game for long, you’re probably well aware that a 3-port Boost Control Solenoid (BCS) is considered my most to be a ‘must have’ improvement before having your car tuned. GrimmSpeed has become the trusted brand in the BCS market, with tens of thousands of solenoids in operation today across the globe.
The 2015 WRX offers a unique change of pace, as the factory 2-port solenoid is mounted directly to the plastic turbo inlet and interfaces with an o-ringed feature, rather than a vacuum hose. With expertise in designing machined parts and a tried and true boost control solenoid, we were excited to dig in and create a solution with an already proven pedigree of high performance and quality.
- Custom Machined Adapter – Makes use of the factory inlet recirculation port, instead of blocking it off
- Black Anodized Finish – Protects the assembly from corrosion in an extremely demanding environment
- 1/4in Barbed Fittings – Matches the factory turbo and wastegate hose size
- 3-Port Solenoid – Proprietary internal modifications prepare the solenoid for extreme conditions below the vehicle
- Plug-n-Play Wiring Connector – Plugs directly into the factory wiring harness with no modification required
- Compact Design – No need to mount the solenoid elsewhere in the engine bay, increasing complexity and hose length
The GrimmSpeed Boost Control Solenoid has been proven time and time again. With tens of thousands on vehicles across the world, tuners trust it and our customers love it. What you see here is the same great solenoid with millions of miles of real world testing and an innovative mounting solution, designed specifically for your vehicle. The machined adapter also features standard NPT threads, should you choose to upgrade to AN lines and fittings, or even a different boost control solution (manual, standalone, hybrid, etc) down the road. Finally, the GrimmSpeed BCS system will arrive fully assembled and ready for installation.
Because this upgraded solenoid affects the way that your vehicle controls boost (that’s the point!), it is always recommended that you consult with a tuner immediately following installation. It is not recommended that you drive the car in a way that builds boost without doing so. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly!
- GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid w/ Plug-n-Play Connector
- Machined and anodized turbo inlet adapter w/ VITON O-Ring
- Laser Cut and CNC bent steel bracket, black zinc plated w/ stainless press-in nuts
- Zinc plated barbed fittings, preassembled w/ anerobic sealant
- 2ft of 1/4in Vacuum Hose w/ zipties
- All necessary hardware